[Semi-OT]: TWC Firewire [Was: Re: [mythtv] [patch] firewire mpeg2ts input]

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Sat Feb 5 23:55:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Nate Carlson wrote:
> Yeah, after getting bounced around between a bunch of techs, they are
> going to bring out a 3250HD with firewire on Friday. We'll see.  :)

Well, the tech called me Friday afternoon, and said they didn't have a
digital box with firewire in stock. They ordered one for me, and he said
he'd bring it by Tuesday morning before I go to work (the guy was really
helpful, at least!). I think this is a good sign - at least they didn't
try to give me a digital box without firewire.