[mythtv] [exp. patch] xv xvmc merge (v4)

Will Dormann wd at pobox.com
Sat Apr 9 18:02:39 UTC 2005

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Total system lockup? As in the drivers went to Mars? What version of
> the nvidia driver are you using? If you just mean myth locked up, then
> ignore the stuff about SysRq and debug kernels below.

In my case, the entire system locks up.  I've had this with 7174 and
6629.  Any SSH sessions I had into the mythtv machine from my windows
machine are frozen.  Ctrl-Alt-Del or Ctrl-Alt-Backspace does nothing.
It looks like a hard lock-up.  The keyboard lights are *not* flashing,
and the screen is displaying a still frame of the video.

Do you think the SysRq thing might help in my case?

--
-WD