[mythtv] xbox ir module

sg dev4sg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 11:59:53 EST 2004

Hello,

  i've tried browsing on the web, but to no avail.  I am finishing up using
my Xbox with MythTV and have a problem of usb-xboxir module in the
kernel issuing multiple key presses (i.e. key repeat problem)  I've seen
some references about it, but can not find a fixed module.  So, if anyone
is running an Xbox with fixed key repeat problem, please send me a binary
thanks

-- g

p.s. i'm running xebian 1.0.1 with 2.4.25 kernel