[mythtv] Next Scheduler Patch

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 17:00:52 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 12:50:43AM -0500, Carl wrote:
> I was pretty OK with having to specify the input I wanted to record from.
> Perhaps the option to choose among any available input should be a
> per-program option...

First off, you should probably set an input preference like Bruce
suggested.

Second, I'm open to suggestions on whether or not the scheduler should
take the recently added channel.visible database column into account.
A simple approach would be to have the scheduler ignore channels that
don't have visible set.

David
--
David Engel