[mythtv] pre/post-roll and mythweb

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Feb 5 23:25:43 EST 2004

Chris Petersen wrote:
> I just committed some changes to mythweb that enable pre-roll and
> post-roll.  However, I see that these have defaulted to 0 minutes.  I'm
> wondering where the global 180 seconds I use comes into play here (does
> it use the default if it "appears" to be zero?  did the author of the
> patch that included this miss a need for a NULL value?  etc.), or if it
> has been deprecated in favor of the per-schedule pre/post-roll.

Chris, this was exactly the point of my follow up. The start
early minutes and end late minutes have absolutely nothing
to do with the preroll seconds that you are referring to.

Please help untangle this confusion by referring to the per-
show scheduled time changes as "Start Early" and "End Late".

Thank you,

--  bjm