[mythtv] pre/post-roll and mythweb

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Feb 5 23:42:36 EST 2004

per-show pre/post roll default to 0 and are independent of the global
setting.  The scheduler uses these values as if the actual guide data
said the program starts X minutes early or ends Y minutes late.
The per-show stuff is not optional, it will be used if set.  The global
setting is optional and will only be used if it doesn't cause a conflict.

--

Chris