[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sat Apr 24 06:22:49 EDT 2004

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Friday 23 April 2004 06:20 pm, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>

>>Adjusted padding for popups, the existing paddingwas too small for some ui
>>styles. PlaybackBox no shows summary information when scrolling though the
>>left side. Added group_info containers to blue and G.A.N.T.
>>

>This should be configurable (defaulting to off), and fall back to program
>display if the container doesn't exist in the theme.

Without the Ben's patch this isn't as much of an issue, but it looked
really stupid to have the shows being displayed when there wasn't one
highlited.

>>Playbackbox can now be navigated using nothing but arrows and "select"
>>Pressing left while on the left side of the playbackbox acts as though menu
>>had been hit. Pressing right while on the right side of the playbackbox as
>>as though info had been hit.
>>

>I think this works really poorly -- if anything, left should exit the screen
>and right should start playback.

Actually in my home version right brings up the menu, right on the menu
starts playback.  Personally I think left should bring up the group
menu, and left from that should exit out.

>>An option now exists to allow starting on the right side of the playbackbox.
>>

>You got the default value for this option backwards. =)

I was trying to preserve the existing