[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 24 09:01:03 EDT 2004

With all the talk of left and right actions, I thought about this option:

Single columns list showing All Programs by default.
Indicator in the upper left with left arrow showing the current "show group"
- All Programs
Indicator in the upper right with right arrow showing the current "recording
group" - All Programs
Left arrow changes the show group - Friends, CSI, etc. cycling around back
to All Programs
Right arrow changes the recording group - All Programs, Kids, Drama, etc.
cycling back around
Select plays
Menu brings up the menu of choices (patch submitted previously)

I'd suggest also if possible having the arrow icons above "flash" when the
arrows are pressed to visually indicate what is happening in addition to
changing the text.

Kevin