[mythtv] Updated visor/visorosd theme

Cedar McKay cedar at aliandcedar.com
Mon Nov 3 02:42:19 EST 2003

Is this version of the visor theme designed to work with 0.12 release,
or with cvs, or both?

Thanks for updating this slick theme. By the way, I think that it is
perhaps the most polished looking theme, and shows off myth the best to
new users, so I would like to see it become the default theme. Just a
suggestion.

best,
Cedar