[mythtv] Updated visor/visorosd theme

Ben Levitt levittben at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 20:27:56 EST 2003

Thanks for the patch.

I applied that patch and also brought the translations
up to date with the current blue theme, so hopefully
the spanish/catalan vs. Qt 3.2 crash will be fixed.

I also fixed a couple of slight visual bugs in the
conflict screens.

http://www.slowcomputing.org/myth/visor-0.12-2.tgz

Ben

--- Edward Wildgoose <edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com>
wrote:
> > The original author and artist responsible for the
> > visor theme is super busy right now, and doesn't
> have
> > time to keep it updated, so he's letting me
> maintain
> > it for him.
>
> Here is a patch to add in the extra category
> colouring information from the
> current blue/ui.xml
>
> In particular this gives proper colouring for the
> tv_grab_uk_rt grabber
>
> Nice theme by the way, but the white text can be
> quite hard to read on some
> screens (is there an option to put a black outline
> around text?  Could try
> this, although it might look very cr*p?)

name=visor.patch