[mythtv] Via EPIA M as a frontend, seperating the databases

mythdev at cue.cc mythdev at cue.cc
Sat Nov 1 19:22:57 EST 2003

Is this the official line?  Why would they (via) stop working on their
linux compatability?  Is there anything from Via or their linux guys
that would lead us to believe its a dead-end?

I will be very dissapointed if I can't get my shiny new EPIA-M decoding
mpeg2 in hardware because my only PCI slot is filled with a DVB-T tuner.

Rob