[mythtv] new mythweb

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Jul 25 03:41:17 EDT 2003

Well, this is how I would use it (seen attached file), but I can
understand that it would seem a lot of "work" for such a small change.
("work" doesn't actually refer to the amount of work, but more to the
fact that you need a copy of all those files for a new theme).

There is one other thing I noticed: mythweb doesn't seem to adhere to
the date/time format settings as configured in the myth frontend.

-Tako