[mythtv] missing table in database?

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Mon Jan 27 16:48:34 EST 2003

I get the error "can not locate the theme
/usr/local/share/mythtv/themes"

when starting mythfrontend.  I checked the mythconverg table and in
settings, I noticed that I appear to be missing a data field for the
theme setting.  Can anyone please look and tell me what it is supposed
to be?

i.e.  MythTheme   value blue(or liquid, etc)

I see everything else like EPTType value 1

but see no place to change the theme type.  I can add it manually since
I can not get mythfrontend to run due to it being missing.

--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification