[mythtv] TV-Out Resolution

Kevin D. Timm kevindtimm at attbi.com
Mon Jan 27 18:20:26 EST 2003

I use the same resolution on my screen as on my TV, to eliminate the
'panning' problem you refer to.  Both machines that I have setup do
video out the same way (voodoo3500 TV), but one seems to like to output
@ 800x600 and the other likes to output at 640x480.  BTW, on the TV
they look them same (regardless of resolution).

Hope this helps some.

KT

---