[mythtv] weird colours ( xv problem I think )

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Thu Feb 27 09:49:22 EST 2003

Thanks Eli, but running v4l-conf doesn't solve it either, it must be
something to do with configuring the v4l interface that xawtv is doing,
but I certainly can't make it happen. I really don't want to have to run
xawtv everytime, anyone got any more ideas ?

Best Wishes

Matt

----- Forwarded by Matt Jarvis/LGD/CE/PHILIPS on 2003-02-27 09:48 -----

Matt Jarvis