[mythtv] Window focus problems (was: Using KDE Window Manager,how to remove toolbars)

Michael D. Cencula mythtvuser at cencula.com
Fri Feb 28 17:52:46 EST 2003

Here's another piece of info I just discovered.  When I let a video run to
it's conclusion and it returns me to the "Select a recording to view" screen,
the remote works fine.  I can use the up and down arrows on the remote just
like normal.  It's only when I use the remote to send an Escape character to
mythtv that the focus gets lost and I have to alt-tab to get the focus back.
I'd also love to help debug this problem.  Do any of the developers have
suggestions of what to try?

Mike