[mythtv] Different backgrounds for "module" pages?

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Tue Feb 18 07:28:00 EST 2003

Maybe even a bit more flexible would be to be able to add X number of
elements that could sit on top...that way you could make the background
plain, an then layer elements on top of it: title, logo, "container",
buttons, etc.

The order it is entered would be the order of sight precedence, like
layering.

Not an immediate idea, but could make themeing more flexible. When I finally
get around to properly explaining my menuing idea, I think a feature like
this would come in really handy.

Nate