[mythtv] Different backgrounds for "module" pages?

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Feb 18 01:16:29 EST 2003

Isaac, Matt, etc...

I was wondering if it would be difficult to add an option to the MythTV
themes.xml?  I'd like to be able to define different backgrounds for the
different myth modules (tv, weather, music, etc.).  Kind of taking the
<titles> </titles> to the next step.

Also, it would be cool if we could define a background for the setup pages
and the EPG.  If you get a chance, take a look at my "funhouse" theme.  If
you go to the EPG, the setup pages, weather, or gallery the current
background just doesn't work.  It would be cool to define a different
background for each of those sections.

Thanks for your time,
Jeremy