[mythtv] CC testing

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Sat Feb 15 01:50:34 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-02-15 at 01:30, Erik Arendse wrote:

> Add in function vbi_event() after 'case EV_PAGE'  the line
> printf("subtitle page %x.%x\n", vtp->pgno, vtp->subno);
> (before the subtitle test)
> that way you get a line for every page received, not just subtitles. First
> get teletext working, subtitles will follow.

Damn I was CLOSE! I'd actually put some output bits in exactly that
spot, I just hadn't quite got the  right variables yet. (ok so I'm
slow!)

Output from your version shows things like:

subtitle page 662.533
subtitle page 187.0

so I'm guessing it's seeing the teletext fine, now to figure out whats
up with subtitles, will have to wait though, none on atm.

> And even without cout, just plain printf... :-)

Yeah I know, but I had to go hunt down cout the other day because it was
causing the nes patch that was posted to the mailing list to fail
compilation and I needed to know what cout did and what header to
include to get it working. (This is why I lurk here, I learn best by
trying to make things work)

Thanks for ya help (and thanks everyone else fer putting up with this
newbie lesson)

/me returns to lurk mode until he can't figure it out, or he gets it
working.

:D
--
Drew Whittle <drew at lug.net.nz>