[mythtv] CC testing

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 14 13:30:38 EST 2003

At 14-2-03 13:07, Drew Whittle wrote:
>I'm just compiling up a new version now with some additional testing
>bits in it, so far I have managed to establish that the pages are not
>being found. (vbicallbackdata.foundteletextpage is always 0);

Add in function vbi_event() after 'case EV_PAGE'  the line
printf("subtitle page %x.%x\n", vtp->pgno, vtp->subno);
(before the subtitle test)
that way you get a line for every page received, not just subtitles. First
get teletext working, subtitles will follow.

And even without cout, just plain printf... :-)

Erik