[mythtv] Graphical Setup

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Sat Feb 1 16:36:32 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 03:37:09PM -0500, aaron wrote:

> As far as I know, yes, mythbackend is running. Myth seems to be working just
> fine (I can watch live tv, for example), except that the setup button isn't
> doing anything.

Are you sure that you are running the version of mythfrontend that you think
you are?  Check the modification time with ls -l `which mythfrontend`, and
such.

Also, check whether mythfrontend is printing any errors; if you are starting
it with a script and not saving the output, try starting it from a terminal
window instead.

--
 - mdz