[mythtv] Preview release 1 of the new theme G.A.N.T.

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Tue Dec 2 06:22:46 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 00:27, Oscar Carlsson wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Sorry it took so long, but I haven't had the time I wanted to fiddle with this..
> So I decided to release what I've done so far anyway.

Nice nice nice, Ive installed it as my new theme and love it. Big
pictures and easy on the eyes.

I notice in play music, the playlist and info area backgrounds are still
blue, where in select music it is the same grey/brown (scuse my half
colour blindedness) as the rest of the theme.

For those wanting a peek, ive made a few screenshots and posted them to

http://rotapile.com/myth/

--
Robert Stanford <rob at rotapile.com>