[mythtv] What casues this...

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Wed Aug 20 02:15:02 EDT 2003

As stated before, changing channels in the EPG results in requests for a
file transfer.  Adding some debugging statements....

        QUrl qurl = slist[1];
        QString filename = LocalFilePath(qurl);

	cout << " - Requesting " << filename.ascii() << endl;

resulted in...

 - Requesting /var/mythtv/(null)

Every so often as I scroll through the channels. And after enough of
them, it segfaults (still need to track that down,
though it's painful as I can't seem to run gdb on mythbackend without
causing it to crash instantly.)

Any hints on where to look for the source of the null file requests?

Reza