[mythtv] small cutpoints glitch

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 11 20:03:03 EDT 2003

> not sure how to explain the next bug.  basically, M won't bring up the
> editor on one of the shows I transcoded/restored (the other
> transcoded/restored show worked fine, and it seems to work in other
> shows, too).

ok, I'm noticing this now with more than just the transcoded programs.
basically, while editing a show, it eventually "hangs" - console reads:

rebuffering (118487 128000)
rebuffering (126149 128000)
rebuffering (122986 128000)
rebuffering (126114 128000)
rebuffering (124183 128000)
rebuffering (118177 128000)
(and so on)

After this happens, I can no longer bring up the editor.  I've tried
resetting the backend (reboot comes soon), wiping all cutlist data, but
nothing seems to help.

I can do a backtrace if someone wants one (and tells me how to do it)

-Chris