[mythtv] Visor OSD

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Mon Aug 11 01:12:18 EDT 2003

> The tgz linked from http://www.coincapital.com/visor/ contains both the
main
> and OSD themes (I would assume that this is the same file available from
the
> myth website)

I downloaded the visor that has the visorOSD.  I'm using it and like it,
*but* it seems to have a few issues.....  that are all related

1) When manually entering channel numbers, they don't display.
2) When manually entering channel numbers, the channel changes (even though
the #s aren't displayed)--but sometimes the volume is muted and I have to
hit F9
3) When manually entering channel numbers, the channel doesn't seem to
always change?  I noticed it did this, and instead of changing it muted
only?
4) When entering a 2 digit channel #, only the first digit is accepted.
Putting in channel 49 might change to channel 4 instead of 49.
5) When manually entering channel numbers, the channel doesn't always change
even?

It seems odd that an OSD would affect the input in such a manner, can anyone
else reproduce these things?  Prior to changing to visorOSD, none of these
things ocurred.

-Dane