[mythtv] Bug? OSD time 0:00 of 0:00 during playback

rob mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:10:05 -0600

I had a show set up to record.  Mythfrontend was at the main menu when
it started recording.  About half way through, I chose "watch TV", and
selected "watch the in-progress recording", and the time display, which
is seen during fast forward or rewind, was working normally.  When the
recording ended at the end of the 30 minute show, the time display
always said "0:00 of 0:00" when fast forwarding or rewinding.  The audio
and video were fine, and the fast forward and rewind worked correctly,
but the time only showed "0:00 of 0:00".  I did have set up another
program to record when the first one ended.

This is with the 0.7 version.

I think these would be the relevant messages from the terminal where
mythfrontend was started:
Changing from RecordingOnly to WatchingRecording
Changing from WatchingRecording to WatchingPreRecorded
Changing from WatchingPreRecorded to WatchingOtherRecording
Changing from WatchingOtherRecording to RecordingOnly

This just happened, and I haven't tried to reproduce it yet.  Should I
try again and get any other data?