[mythtv] Bug? OSD time 0:00 of 0:00 during playback

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:31:48 -0500

On Sunday 10 November 2002 09:10 pm, rob wrote:
> I had a show set up to record.  Mythfrontend was at the main menu when
> it started recording.  About half way through, I chose "watch TV", and
> selected "watch the in-progress recording", and the time display, which
> is seen during fast forward or rewind, was working normally.  When the
> recording ended at the end of the 30 minute show, the time display
> always said "0:00 of 0:00" when fast forwarding or rewinding.  The audio
> and video were fine, and the fast forward and rewind worked correctly,
> but the time only showed "0:00 of 0:00".  I did have set up another
> program to record when the first one ended.
>
> This is with the 0.7 version.

Yeah, it's a bug in how it calculates what to display on the OSD -- it was
depending on the recorder to tell it how many frames were recorded, and the
recorder disappeared on it and it should've known that, but didn't.  I'll
look into it.

> This just happened, and I haven't tried to reproduce it yet.  Should I
> try again and get any other data?

Naw, that's enough, thanks.

Isaac