[mythtv] MythTV 0.7 Debian packages

Matt Zimmerman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:28:34 -0500

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

I have built Debian source and binary packages for MythTV 0.7.  These are
available from:

http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu:8088/~mdz/mythtv/

They are built for Debian 3.0 (woody), and should work on testing/unstable
as well.  The package configuration process will automatically create and
populate the database, walk you through a minimal MythTV configuration, and
configure a mythfilldatabase to run nightly.

All prerequisites will be automatically installed by apt, which should
simplify the installation process greatly.

Send any comments or other feedback to me, or to this list.

--=20
 - mdz

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm--