[mythtv] WinTV GO and btaudio... no sound

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:29:19 -0800

On 21 Dec 2002 at 19:55, Bruce Markey wrote:

> chips, I haven't gotten it to work and there's not much
> documentation on how it's supposed to work.

Which is the biggest problem with btaudio.  From reading many many newsgroup
and mailing list postings, it seems there are two categories of people wrt
btaudio, those who have it pretty much work out of the box (the minority) and
the rest of us who _seem_ to be doing everything right but get no output :-(
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting