Current CVS status (was Re: [mythtv] Segfault... still)

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:18:20 -0500

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 11:37 am, Chris Liscio wrote:
> By the way, does live tv ever show up in the newest cvs?  I don't know how
> broken to expect it to be right now.  :)

As of last night, this is what works
- All the UIs (deleting, selecting programs, conflict resolution, etc).
- local playback of programs
- recording
- local and remote live-tv (with some minor issues like channel icons not
					working remotely)

And what doesn't
- Remote playback of programs
- Watching what's currently recording
- the live-tv -> recording while you're watching transition
- automatic tuner selection for live-tv
- multiple encoder machine support

To get things to work, you'll have to edit the backend_settings.txt file, and
set the IP in there.  'mythbackend' needs to be running at all times, now.
The clients (mythfrontend and mythtv) are hardcoded to connect to localhost.

Isaac