[mythtv-users] Bad "Watch TV" channel

Scott Simpson scottsimpson1240 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 15:55:46 UTC 2021

I have a Watch TV channel that wasn't working well so I went into the
database and updated the field "visible = -1" in the "channel" table for
it. Now my Watch TV channel is pointing at it by default and Watch TV
won't come up. Is there any way to reset the default Watch TV channel in
the database to be something besides that channel? I don't remember
which channel it was.

I think the Watch TV logic should be something like

if current Watch TV channel isn't disabled, use that channel
else find next channel that isn't disabled and use that one