[mythtv-users] "Watch Videos" Mark as watched

revans revans42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:11:44 UTC 2021

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 15:13:06 +0100
Paul Harrison <mythtv at mythqml.net> wrote:

> If you can do something in one theme then you can do it on all themes
> it's just a matter of making the right changes.
>

> It looks like you just need to add the watchestedstate in the correct
> spot.
>
> I'd start by copy pasting the one from the Steppes theme and work
> from there (the one gotcha I can see is you will have to make sure
> the filename of the watched.png points to a icon available to the
> MythBuntu theme - you may have to add one?).
>
> https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Steppes/blob/master/video-ui.xml#L461
>

> Paul H.

I went back and tried adding the "watchedstate" information to many
different locations in the video-ui.xml file but no luck.
(I did verify the path to the watched.png file was valid)

I do not doubt you about the theme being able to do it, but I'm afraid
it requires much more detailed knowledge about how the various xml
commands work and interact with each other than I have.

Thanks for trying.