[mythtv-users] "Watch Videos" Mark as watched

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Tue Jul 20 14:13:06 UTC 2021

On 20/07/2021 13:11, revans wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:21:33 +1200
> Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
>

>> You have to change the theme in the right place on disk...
>>
> I was modifying the code in ~/.mythtv/themes/Mythbuntu
> and I did verify it was the right place because I could change the
> color I have for the selection cursor and the change was seen when I
> exited and restarted the frontend.
>
> I suspect the Mythbuntu theme can't do what I want (could be wrong of
> course).

If you can do something in one theme then you can do it on all themes
it's just a matter of making the right changes.

It looks like you just need to add the watchestedstate in the correct spot.

I'd start by copy pasting the one from the Steppes theme and work from
there (the one gotcha I can see is you will have to make sure the
filename of the watched.png points to a icon available to the MythBuntu
theme - you may have to add one?).

https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Steppes/blob/master/video-ui.xml#L461

Paul H.