[mythtv-users] The future of MythTV

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Thu Jul 15 10:59:31 UTC 2021

Am Freitag, 4. Juni 2021, 15:17:48 CEST schrieb Paul Harrison:

> Give us your thoughts on what direction you would like to see MythTV
> take now it's original purpose is slowing being killed of.

With a bit delay I remembered a little problem. I have one BE with 3 FEs. When
rescanning for new additions I have to exit and reenter the video library to
get the new episodes on the other FEs. Would be nice if there would be a
signal or marker for updated collection to let the other ones updated their
cache.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr