[mythtv-users] mac build

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Wed Jan 27 12:11:28 UTC 2021

> On 27 Jan 2021, at 7:54 pm, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> printf "%s\n" "macOS $(sw_vers -productVersion) $(sw_vers -buildVersion)" "$(xcodebuild -version|awk 'NR==1{x=$0}END{print x" "$NF}')"|tee /dev/tty|pbcopy

macOS 10.15.7 19H2
Xcode 11.3.1 11C504

I use parallels lots and without doubt they did lots of work to accomadate Big Sur, but I;m not going to upgrade. I ran a Big Sur in a VM. From a technical (as opposed to 'now we join your facebook account . . .') I see no compelling reason.

I'll grab a new build now, I've been using the build I made when you did all the ansible stuff and the 1/4 size fix.

I'm sure that my chan-7 ota recordings are damaged, but the linux fe copes.

James