[mythtv-users] working the kinks out after fixes/31 upgrade

Stephen Baker stephen at wildwood.baker.org
Tue Jan 26 20:49:14 UTC 2021

I finally got beyond the problem that I reported back in
July https://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2020-July/404330.html
 . A break in my work schedule afforded me the time to recompile
everything. And I knew that I needed to recompile because of the
sporadic crashes of mythbackend. The compile of v31.0-130-g016630a35c
completed without error. However, this time I took the heavy-handed
approach to installing. I removed every file that was related to mythtv
from /usr/local. There were plenty of legacy files going back to 0.25.
While clearing things out I found there were some conflicting files in
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages. Now, after install,
mythmetadatalookup completes without error. I can now process the
backlog of jobs that I put a hold no back in July. 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20210126/3e089472/attachment.htm>

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list