[mythtv-users] Series/Episode numbers in MythCenter-wide theme

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 17:30:33 UTC 2021

For the last couple of weeks we've had the MythCenterXMAS-wide on one of our frontends, which I believe is based on the MythCenter-wide theme. But it shows series & episode numbers in the recording lists which isn't shown in MythCenter-wide.

Is showing s/e numbers down to a setting I can change, or is it "part of the theme" ? Apart from the XMAS theme not be suitable all year round, I find it hard reading text on picture backgrounds, especially if there's not a lot of contrast (some pictures are worse than others). But I find it really useful having the s/e numbers.

Simon