[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Rock Pi X

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:43:53 UTC 2021

James,
Thanks for your reply.  Arm-based Myth Frontends are off my list until
I see a report that 1) they can do HD without stuttering (which I
experienced with a Pi 3 with the MPEG license installed) , and 2) I
can set one up without a lot of hassle.
For the Rock Pi X I simply installed Fedora 33, installed the
rpmfusion repo rpms, and installed and configured MythTV in the same
way that I've done many times.

Calvin