[mythtv-users] 6.6 Short Schedule

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 23:42:43 UTC 2021

Hi Folks!

Just wanted to give closure to the thread I started a while back: had a
problem where the programme guide stopped displaying listings after a
few days for a specific channel (6.6). Couple of suggestions for that
particular channel configured for EIT (the option isn’t configured at
all). I had done some checking later and found the schedule postings
restarted a week later; I forget the exact dates but 6.6’s guide said
‘Unknown’ from (say) Tuesday the 20^th starting at 7:00 p.m. and
restarted Wednesday the 28^th at 7:00 p.m. Since then no problems with
missing data.

No idea what the problem was – I did not reboot. Something just didn’t
play nice for that week with that specific channel. I had checked with
Robert at SchedulesDirect and he said data was going on properly there,
so the problem was confirmed to be on my end.

As I mentioned, just wanted to close this thread so if anyone else had a
similar problem they wouldn’t be left hanging. And no, no other channels
exhibited this issue.

Barry