[mythtv-users] Remote control setup

Yeechang Lee ylee at columbia.edu
Sat Apr 17 21:47:12 UTC 2021

Steve Greene says:
> Unfortunately, my system has both OTA and cable tuners, so there
> will be channels like "91" and "92" for the system to tune to
> in-lieu of "9_1" and "9_2".

What I did years ago is to change all OTA channel numbers. Assuming you have no cable channel numbers greater than 999, you could add 1000 to all OTA numbers: Thus, 9_1 = 1091. If you do have cable numbers greater than 1000 but less than 2000, add 2000 to all OTA numbers.

--
Frontend:		Apple MacBook Pro 2012, Nvidia Shield 2017
Backend:		HP Microserver N40L 1.5GHz with 4x3TB HDDs