[mythtv-users] 6.6 Short Schedule

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:48:58 UTC 2021

Hi Folks!

The schedule for a new OTA station locally (U.S.) is only displaying a
schedule of about a day’s worth. Robert at SchedulesDirect verified they
are putting out the full thirteen days. It would therefore appear I have
the EIT option turned on but AFAIK I do not: tuner is the Hauppauge
1609, all tuners appear. The Backend’s OS is Ubuntu 18.04, MythTV is
version 30. All the other stations display a full schedule.

To check on the ‘maybe EIT’ I just went to SchedulesDirect to
temporarily turn off receiving the data for this specific station. (I’m
thinking EIT isn’t the way data is sneaking in as there is a another
station at 8.5 for which SchedulesDirect has no information yet [in
progress] and I’m not getting schedule data [Guide lists the station at
8.5 but always ‘Unknown’ as opposed to 6.6 will display about 12 or so
hours of listings then ‘Unknown’.)

I have no idea what log to look at, or where; there are no error
messages on the ‘Listing Status’ screen. Looking at ‘View Logs’ via the
webpage (192.168.4.3:6544) I see a blank page – either no logs to view
or something configured wrong.

The only thing I did differently from the other stations was scan on the
fourth tuner only. (Hauppauge 1609 has four tuners.)

TIA!

Barry