[mythtv-users] Populating the .xmltv file for my grabber from mythtv database?

Fred Hamilton fred at yonkitime.com
Mon Apr 5 21:44:10 UTC 2021

I've got the channel lineup I want inside MythTV, but I can't download
programming info because my entire Cable.xmltv file looks like this:

cache=/home/fred/.xmltv/tv_grab_zz_sdjson.cache
channel-id-format=mythtv
previously-shown-format=date
username=redacted
password=redacted
mode=channels
lineup=USA-CA04459-X

Apparently supposed to have a list of all the channels I want updates for.
Is there an easy way to populate the file with the channels from the
channel lineup I currently have in my mythconverg?  (I'm trying to avoid
adding the additional 800 channels I *don't* want.)

Cheers