[mythtv-users] 4k on Android

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Wed Oct 14 16:42:01 UTC 2020

On 14/10/2020 14:27, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 10/14/20 6:53 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:
>> Peter does the Leanfront frontend playback 4k OK?
>
> Yes.
>
> That is the main reason I did leanfront.
>
> Peter

Is the Amazon fire tv stick 4k man enough to run Leanfront in 4k?

I don't have a 4k TV myself but my parents just bought one.
Unfortunately they chose a Samsung smart TV with Tizen OS so I'm just
looking at the options  -  not that they have much 4k stuff to play but
now they have a 4k TV it would be silly not to use it to it's best
potential.

Tizen OS frontend anyone :) That's an interesting project in itself. It
looks like nearly everything is just a glorified webpage \0/

Paul H.