[mythtv-users] Logo Screen

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:40:01 UTC 2020

Things have been much improved with the new power supply, however, this
morning I booted manually to watch a football game, and waited too long,
staring at the logo screen. I have a smart power bar that turns
peripheral devices off when the PC powers down, so it was odd that a device
power indicator was still lit, but I pushed the power button without
thinking further. I'm now thinking that the PC didn't shut down
fully/correctly allowing power to continue to the device. Logging out after
today's use resulted in proper shutdown, power bar and all. Which log would
be most helpful to diagnose this if/when it happens again?
Bill Meek, would you please send me a link to your shortlog.sh script, the
one I had got lost with all the do-overs of late.   TIA  Daryl