[mythtv-users] MAC

jameslinder0 at gmail.com jameslinder0 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:13:14 UTC 2020

> On 12 May 2020, at 1:28 pm, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
>
> I take it back, the compile completed before I gave up for the evening.
>
> Please try the file at this link:?https://www.dropbox.com/s/xarebulww4pgg9h/mythfrontend-31.dmg?dl=0
> Hi John,
>

> That's fixed the menus, now all I need to do is figure out the right playback profile settings so that the video displays in full screen on my MacBook Pro Retina, rather than just taking up the bottom left quarter.

This was an accident, I'd never try it but using the 30 dmg with renderer set to opengl-rgba I am watching full screen recordings on a 31 backend !!!

metadata lookup for both TV and Movie is working.

I'd post a picture but I am 100% certain that it is true.
I think this is the dmg for 30 that works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wuyd3r0ux6b7jmk/mythfrontend.zip
If there are issues I have a copy.
James