[mythtv-users] MAC

Dave Pearson (Lists) lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Tue May 12 07:17:48 UTC 2020

-----Original message-----
From: jameslinder0 at gmail.com <jameslinder0 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday 12th May 2020 8:13
To: Discussion about MythTV <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] MAC

> On 12 May 2020, at 1:28 pm, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
>
> I take it back, the compile completed before I gave up for the evening.
>
> Please try the file at this link:?https://www.dropbox.com/s/xarebulww4pgg9h/mythfrontend-31.dmg?dl=0
> Hi John,
>

> That's fixed the menus, now all I need to do is figure out the right playback profile settings so that the video displays in full screen on my MacBook Pro Retina, rather than just taking up the bottom left quarter.

This was an accident, I'd never try it but using the 30 dmg with renderer set to opengl-rgba I am watching full screen recordings on a 31 backend !!!

metadata lookup for both TV and Movie is working.

I'd post a picture but I am 100% certain that it is true.
I think this is the dmg for 30 that works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wuyd3r0ux6b7jmk/mythfrontend.zip
If there are issues I have a copy.
James

I managed to find some settings that worked on my MacBook Pro, so very pleased with that.

Unfortunately this new frontend won't work on High Sierra on my (very) old iMac:

dyld: Symbol not found: _NSAppearanceNameDarkAqua

  Referenced from: /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (which was built for Mac OS X 10.15)

  Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

 in /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore

Abort trap: 6

Dave.