[mythtv-users] How to nominate a program as HD

eyal at eyal.emu.id.au eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Fri Mar 27 23:32:16 UTC 2020

I have a problem where ticking "High definition" in mythweb makes the program not record.
I tracked it to the fact that (using mysql) program.hdtv is always set to '0'.

The source of the listing can be an XMLTV file or probed from EIT scan. Neither nominate HD.
I want to ensure that all programs from the HD channels are always marked as HD, regardless of the source.

- Is there a setting that will ensure this? Maybe in the channel table, but I do not see any relevant field.
- I can probably manipulate the xmltv file at the filldatabase stage to include an HD flag - what is the syntax?
- I can periodically set program.hdtv using mysql, but this is ugly.

--
Eyal at Home (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)