[mythtv-users] Rescanned OTA channels and Lost most of them

John jksjdevelop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:51:02 UTC 2020

v31-Pre-1967-gc3d433f7a2
I had the similar issue with EIT data after a full rescan(for that
source), where one transponder had changed frequency. I could tune to
the channels on the mux and use the previously received EIT data for
those channels to schedule but no new data was received. Note I have two
input sources SAT and Terrestrial. I only cleared the Terrestrial before
doing a full scan for that source. EIT was still being received for the
other source.
A complete deletion of all channels on both sources and a full rescan
fixed it.