[mythtv-users] Mythweb virtual host

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Sat Jun 27 17:25:23 UTC 2020

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 11:35:42 -0500, you wrote:

>I am trying to add an additional virtual host, I have moved mythweb from
>the default and thats working but my new virtual hosts document root always
>gets /mythweb/ added to the path.  Looked and looked at apache2 to try to
>figure out where its being written as default but coming up empty right
>now.  Anyone have any information where to updated that override would be
>great.
>
>Thanks

I found this in /etc/apache2/sites-available/mythweb.conf:

# If MythWeb is installed outside of the document root (eg. using
Alias) then
# you will need to set this directive to the base URL that MythWeb is
visible
# from externally.  If you do not, the web server will return 'not
found'.
#    RewriteBase    /mythweb

So maybe you need to set RewriteBase to /.