[mythtv-users] mythtv v31 slave backend help needed

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:06:14 UTC 2020

On 7/19/20 4:29 PM, Jim Abernathy wrote:
> I used the following command on my Master Backend:
>
> curl --data GroupName=Default --data DirName=/srv/mythtv/recordings --data HostName=mythbuntu localhost:6544/Myth/AddStorageGroupDir

FYI, I did the same for all the other Storage Groups in play for
the remote backend. E.g. Banners/Coverart/Fanart. Maybe you'd
want LiveTV. Also, groups only you know about - perhaps Sports.
Groups that exist in recording rules in other words.

If those don't exist, everything ends up in Default on the remote
backend.

I don't recall testing the above, but it seemed like the right thing
to do at the time.

--
Bill